Broken Meeple Videos - Season 2 FAQ Promo

OH MY GOD! IT'S HAPPENED! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED! THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS BACK FOR SEASON 2!!!!!

This video is to give you some more insight into who I am, what I do, why I do it and where you can find me. Hopefully you'll enjoy it and look forward to more videos from me!

Oh and I know I'm a tiny bit out of focus compared to the background - my bad, easily remedied for future videos. Obviously the quality will improve as time goes on, but with the UK Games Expo over (my next video will be a chat about that) and the Top 100 deadline looming over the horizon, I felt I'd kept you all waiting long enough for me to tinker with equipment and editing software and I owe you some content! 

Once again, thank you for sticking with me for all this time. I appreciate all your support and I look forward to providing more video content for you to supplement my podcast and written reviews. 




01:16 - WHO ARE YOU?
02:08 - WHY DO YOU LIKE BOARD GAMES?
03:44 - WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BLOG?
05:20 - WHAT GAMES DO YOU LIKE?
07:45 - WHAT GAMES DON'T YOU LIKE?
10:39 - SO WHY YOUTUBE?
15:35 - WHAT MAKES UP THE BROKEN MEEPLE?
17:30 - DO YOU ATTEND ANY LOCAL GAMING CLUBS?
21:03 - CAN I TALK TO YOU AT A BOARD GAMES CONVENTION?
25:23 - HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR BLOG AND CHANNEL?

28:06 - THANKS FOR WATCHING!



0 comments: