Broken Meeple Videos - UK GAMES EXPO 2017

2 videos already?! Well I did promise I would get my UK Expo roundup done soon didn't I? Now it's about an hour long and I know that long videos aren't a great thing, but this isn't going to be a norm for the channel. Reviews will be kept short, discussions will be kept to a max length and Top 10's will likely be the longest videos, but even these should be kept to a limit.

This video goes into detail about the UK Games Expo 2017. What games did I play and buy? Who did I meet? What else did I get up to? And to top it off, there's some information on the new DIZED app that I gained after sitting down with the founder during the Expo. Hope you enjoy and I'll see you on the next video, which should be the kickstart to my reviews.

04:45 - ALL THE GAMES!
39:11 - SMALL EXPO HAUL
45:22 - EVENTS AND GATHERINGS
49:50 - DIZED INTERVIEW
55:52 - CONCLUSION












0 comments: